Rádio Passeio Musical

domingo, 31 de maio de 2009

Because you loved me - Celine Dion






sol# DO# RE# DO# DO# sol# DO# la# DO# / For all those times you stood by me
sol# DO# RE# DO# DO# la# DO# la# DO# / For all the truth that you made me see
la# DO# RE# FA RE# DO# RE# DO# DO# la# / For all the joy you brought to my life
FA FA FA FA RE# RE# RE# DO# RE# / For all the wrong that you made right
FA SOL# SOL# FA SOL# SOL# SOL# / For every dream you made come true
FA SOL# SOL# LA# SOL# SOL# SOL# FA / For all the love I found in you
SOL# SOL# FA FA RE# RE# DO# DO# RE# / I'll be forever thankful baby
SOL# SOL# SOL# SOL# SOL# /You're the one who held me up
LA# SOL# FA SOL# FA RE# / Never let me fall
LA# SOL# SOL# RE# SOL# SOL# LA# LA# LA# SOL# SOL# / You're the one who saw me through, through it all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigada por sua visita!
Volte sempre!!

Bjos da professora Alessandra Leal